RE: [squid-users] squid error for aspx website

From: Elsen Marc <elsen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 16:08:39 +0200

> I tried using the same browser but when using my squid proxy
> that error
> comes out when you on the next page to submit registration.
> But When I don't use the squid proxy by bypassing it, no such
> error, so I am
> suspecting that the squid might be the cause.

 Ok, I can see it now; since I took the next step too; in the
 registration application.

 I basically see this as a problem with the remote application and
 would inform the webmaster of that site of it, if I where you.
 Possibly the squid proxy cache includes some headers which the
 remote application/server does not understand, hence the crash.

 Simply tell them that their application is not compatible with
 web proxy/caching solutions.
 You may do tests yourself by deleting squid induced headers
 using the header_access directive in squid.conf. But that will
 be of course a matter of time investment from your side.

 M.