Re: [squid-users] Redirecting incorrect URL

From: David Hubner <hubnerd@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 15:11:33 +0000

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 01:11:48 +0000
David Hubner <hubnerd@btinternet.com> wrote:

Hi again,

Sorry was late last night so i made a few mistakes :)

Basically when squid gets a URL like sourceforge.net:433 and sends it to the redirector, the redirector sends back a BOUNCE url of http://www.somesite.com/nono.html but squid does not like this for some reason and sends back the below information.

I have checked the code and i am sure it is sending back the following line:

http://www.somesite.com/nono.html 192.168.0.2/workstation.local - CONNECT

Any ideas?