[squid-users] Authenticating against Active Directory based on Domain Groups

From: Jorge Calás Lozano <calas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 17:54:52 -0400

Hello,

I'm trying to authenticate squid with winbind and Active Directory Domain using ntlm, as far as I know the helpers shipped with squid are not working fine and I should use the samba 3 own helpers. The problem is that I would like to use a Domain Group to authorize the users that have access to the internet. How can I do that?

squid-2.5.STABLE3
samba-3.0.2

Can anyone give me a clue?

Thanks in advance