[squid-users] Re: RHAS 3 + Squid + WCCP

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 01:48:34 +0200 (CEST)

Quite likely it is trivial modifications needed, but as I am not using
RHAS 3 or know anyone slightly familiar with Linux programming who do I am
of limited guidance here.

It would not suprice me if RHAS 3 has the same requirements as Linux-2.6.
See the ip_wccp.c source for hints on Linux-2.4 / Linux-2.6 difference.