RE: [squid-users] How does your squid cache stacks up?

From: Lizzy Dizzy <lizzy_99@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 01:35:48 +0000

Thanks, just to get your opinion, what do you think should be the max size
of disk cache per squid server? Assuming, CPU and RAM can be easily
upgraded, average request per sec is 150-200++, typical access pattern (e.g.
yahoo and those popular websites have higher hits...

Is there any statistics that plots how much byte hit per increase in disk
cache?

Rgds
Liz

Find love on MSN Personals http://personals.msn.com.sg/