[squid-users] ACLs and squidGuard!?

From: Boniforti Flavio <boniforti@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 16:18:37 +0200

Hello all!
I was reviewing my squid setup after several months of nice activity,
when I stumbled over some ACLs I've defined long time ago.
I noticed also that I'm using squidguard integrated with squid to filter
off some multimedia content with regular expressions.

Now, what I'd like to know from you all is: does it still make sense tu
use squidguard? Is that project still maintained/going on? What would
you suggest me to use?

Thank you all!

--
Boniforti Flavio