[squid-users] Delay pool doubts

From: Johnson Jeba Asir <squidjohnson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 22:06:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

I would like to split my 64kbps link to 3 parts and
assig to 3 different group called 16klink and 32klink
and defaultgroup (16k). One more requirenment is, if
no other link (defaultgroup and 32klink group) is not
in use, the whole bandwidth should be assigned to
16klink's group

16klink -> minimum 16k (nobody is using then 64k)
32klink -> minimum 32k (nobody is using then 64k)
default -> minimum 16k (nobody is using then 64k)

For this i've planned to use squid's delay pool. I
have red the squid FAQ. i feel the explanation which
is given in the FAQ is not enough for me. Please point
me to some more details on the same.Hear is my snipit
of my squid.conf file. I just tryed to configure :)

acl default src 192.168.0.234
acl 32klink src 192.168.0.234
acl 16klink src 192.168.0.223

acl magic_words2 url_regex -i ftp .exe .mp3 .vqf
.tar.gz .gz .rpm .zip .rar .avi .mpeg .mpe .mpg .qt
.ram .rm .iso .raw .wav .mov .bz2 .mp3 .html .htm .asp

delay_pools 2

#First delay pool We don't want to delay our local
traffic.
delay_class 1 2
delay_parameters 1 -1/-1 -1/-1
delay_access 1 allow magic_words1 magic_words2 default

#Second delay pool.want to delay downloading files
mentioned in magic_words2.
delay_class 2 2
delay_parameters 2 4096/4096 4096/4096
delay_access 2 allow magic_words2 16klink

#Second delay pool.want to delay downloading files
mentioned in magic_words2.
delay_classs 2 3
delay_parameters 3 2048/2048 2048/2048
delay_access 3 allow magic_words2 32klink

Is this correct?
What is the below two lines and its parameter means?

delay_classs 2 3
             ^ ^
delay_parameters 3 2048/2048 2048/2048
                       ^ ^