RE: [squid-users] Client "Configuration"

From: <Wayne.Fielder@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 10:18:45 -0400

I've been meaning to reply to this...I'm interested in how Scott did this
but I don't *THINK* I can implement it for a couple reasons:

1) We are not a Cisco shop.
2) Even if we had Cisco routers, I don't control the routers(grumble
grumble).

I'm sorta wondering though...since there is an RFC for this...why couldn't
we do it with our equipment(popular, name brand, standard compliant)? not
that it matters because *THEY* won't let *US* even look at the &%#$! router
configs...{deep breath...10...9..8...7...}