[squid-users] Can't find DC for domain <domain>

From: Octavio Alvarez Piza <alvarezp@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 11:06:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, my name is Octavio and this is my first post to this list.

I'm having trouble setting Squid on an NT server. I'm using Guido
Serassio's native port. Everything worked correctly on the test machine,
but when moving to the real server (which is the PDC for the domain) I get
the following error from win32_check_group -G:

win32_check_group.exe Can't find DC for domain tecproxy-domain.

I don't know if anyone has seen this problem before. Google hasn't been of
any help for this.

Thanks.

Octavio.