Re: [squid-users] download.windowsupdate.com

From: Lizzy Dizzy <lizzy_99@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 04:03:03 +0000

Really? Almost all the request for windowsupdate results in a TCP_MISS/206:

TCP_MISS/206 2440 GET
http://download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3-19990518/cabpool/WindowsXP-KB825119-x86-ENU_1b9f23b64b002d1e9d1eaba62f5f8fd.exe
- DIRECT/211.39.137.158 application/x-msdownload

Do'nt think there is any cache savings. Or perhaps, it is impossible to have
any saving because different users will request different parts of the big
block of data. Is it possible for users to get the same identical block of
data?