RE: [squid-users] Ldap and ssl on transparant proxy

From: Chris Perreault <Chris.Perreault@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:37:58 -0400

Thanks Henrik,

I must have missed the detail somewhere. I went from scouring the web, to
picking up the Squid the Definitive Guide, to joining this list, to
searching more, then finally deciding we were better off paying one of the
knowleable consultants out there (listed on squid-cache.org). We went with
squid3.0PRE3 which introduced even stranger concepts to me:) Not sure what
happened to that auth_on_acceleration or if its included in the source now,
but the approach we ended up taking either is a complicated way of doing it
or really drove home how important it was for us to have someone who knew
what they were doing assisting us:)

And looking at my subject line above...I messed that up because it isn't a
transparent proxy, its an accelerated proxy..doh.

Chris Perreault