[squid-users] forcing browser, unsing NTLM to ask credential after inactivity

From: <bobr@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 14:25:39 +0200

Hi there,

i have: 2.5.STABLE6, samba-3.0.4, using NTLM authentication
auth_param ntlm program /usr/local/samba/bin/ntlm_auth --helper-protocol=squid-2
.5-ntlmssp

It is ok, for my windows users. But I have some un*x users, using Mozilla
(which speaks ntml too). I want, the Mozilla browser asks my user
for his/her user/pass after some time of inacativity.
Setting *ttl parameters does not work, Mozilla does not show
user/password window. It probably uses old user's credential supplied at 1st
proxy request.

Is it possible for squid to force unix browser, unsing NTLM auth scheme, to
ask user for his/her credentials after some time of user's inactivity?
How?

Thank you.