Re: [squid-users] hang during ./configure stage on Cygwin

From: Serassio Guido <guido.serassio@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 21:31:17 +0200

Hi Jason,

At 21.19 20/07/2004, Jason Mirza wrote:

>squid-2.5.STABLE6-20040719 - I guess that this is the standard verion - I
>had no idea that there was a windows ported version hence Cygwin.

The Windows native port builds on Cygwin too.

You can find more details here:

http://www.acmeconsulting.it/SquidNT.html

Please note: STABLE6 Windows binaries are currently in RC stage, I'm
expecting to release the new build in few days.

Regards

Guido

-
Guido Serassio
Acme Consulting S.r.l. - Microsoft Certified Partner
Via Gorizia, 69 10136 - Torino - ITALY
Tel. : +39.011.3249426 Fax. : +39.011.3293665
Email: guido.serassio@acmeconsulting.it
WWW: http://www.acmeconsulting.it/