Re: [squid-users] hang during ./configure stage on Cygwin

From: Serassio Guido <guido.serassio@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 21:01:21 +0200

Hi,

At 13.39 20/07/2004, Jason Mirza wrote:

>Attempting to install Squid on Cygwin there appears to be no further
>activity after include autoconf.h - Cygwin is still running but after 8
>hours there has been no change to the status of configure. I killed the
>process and attempted to try ./configure again but to no avail - after 30
>minutes of creating helpers/external_acl/wbinfo_group/Makefile again I
>assume that there is not going to be any further development and that the
>system has basically hung.
>
>Should I remove the cygwin and squid directories and restart from scratch?
>
>Any ideas what is causing this problem or was I just to impatient and ought
>to have waited a while longer in the first place ?

What Squid sources do you are trying to build ?

"Standard" 2.5 or Windows port ?

Regards

Guido

-
Guido Serassio
Acme Consulting S.r.l. - Microsoft Certified Partner
Via Gorizia, 69 10136 - Torino - ITALY
Tel. : +39.011.3249426 Fax. : +39.011.3293665
Email: guido.serassio@acmeconsulting.it
WWW: http://www.acmeconsulting.it/