[squid-users] Do objects in memory (RAM) get flushed to disk on reboot?

From: dravya <dravya@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 14:10:58 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I was wondering if the objects in the memory currently get copied to the hard disk when a
reboot occurs? Does one have to stop squid in order for it to flush everything to disk?
Currently I have a reboot everyday at 12:00 AM. Should I stop squid before I do a reboot
with cron or is it ok to just do a reboot and have that stop squid?

Thanking you in advance.

dravya