Re: [squid-users] Mime settings

From: Jacob Nielsen <jni@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:13:02 +0200

Meik

I think I found the problem. I think the server I'm trying to reach, don't allow my proxy to connect to it and supply me with this information. If I keep trying the http request with index.html 'behind' I get:

-
Proxy denies fulfilling the request
The proxy's access control configuration denies access to the requested object through this proxy.
-

This is done with a direct connection to the site from the proxies ip, but without actually using the Squid part. Well I have mailed the contact for the site, asking him/her if they have some kind of acls on it. I think the problem is placed there.

Thanks for the help.

Jacob Nielsen

        \/ \/ jni@laps.dk \/

|As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, |
|they are not certain; and as far as they are certain,|
|they do not refer to reality. |