RE: [squid-users] Issue with IIS Integrated Authentication

From: <Wayne.Fielder@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 13:45:14 -0400

Hey Rob,

    I'm having something of a similiar problem although there are no
firewalls or anything inbetween my squid and my webserver.

    This server normally(sans squid) prompts for userid/password and lets
you right in. Running through squid you get prompted for every GET. I'm
sure there's something I can do to stop this silliness but I'm a squid
newbie. Can someone out there help? point me toward a doc somewhere?

alms for the pitiful???