[squid-users] Problem with displaying viralator progress bar through squid

From: Satya Prasad D.V <spdkonda@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 18:14:22 +0530

hi,

I am using SQUID 2.4.STABLE7 on RH Linux 8.0.

Recently I have installed squirm 1.23 redirector and viralator.cgi
http://viralator.loddington.com .

After this, whenever I browse a page, the page is being served by
squid, only after the full page is received from the end server.

When I am downloading the zip/exe files, the page does not appear till all
the page is received i.e till the download is over. Since viralator has a
progress bar kind of set up, I assumed this is not correct behavior.

So I created a test cgi which displays all ENV values with a sleep of 2
seconds in between. When I browse this cgi through proxy, all the output is
displayed at the end. If I do not go through proxy, the output is displayed
as it appears.

Can you please help in setting the squid to deliver content as it is received.

Thanks in advance