[squid-users] Re: [squid-users] Fw: time´s quotas??????

From: zilinex <zilinex@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 20:58:29 +0800

I wrote an authentication program based on ncsa that calculates
total time of connections per mounth for each user from the
squid access.log files. if you want i can post it for you! ...
I'm going to develop this program to be more efficient.maybe i use
mysql too! ...
but the first version of this program is available!..but
the session times of squid is not a meaningful data for accounting!
also have a look at squid2mysql program..
it limits the users with respect to amount of downloads (daily,weekly and monthly)
kind regardS

PS :Dear Henrik..
what do you mean " in terms of HTTP resuest?"