RE: [squid-users] Using a helper program with squid

From: Chris Perreault <Chris.Perreault@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 12:58:55 -0400

It sounds like you want a second proxy out on the internet that is
replicated with the data from the primary proxy server. If you explain the
purpose of the internet based server that is collecting cached information
from the main proxy, maybe that will help. i.e. is there another set of
users using this second cached server?

Chris