[squid-users] Audible.com & Squid

From: Alex Short <alex@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 10:42:20 -0400 (EDT)

Has anyone been successful in running AudibleManager and download media
using auth over a squid proxy? Initally the issue was downloading the
AudibleManager which pulled my proxy information from the browser did not
properly pass the username/password. I added their domain as a site that
does not require authentication which solved that issue.

Now when downloading media it sends a 'request' with nothing much in the
proxy logs, then times out. Anyone worked this one out?

Thanks