[squid-users] WorldClient.dll ???

From: Michael Gale <michael.gale@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:19:47 -0600

Hello,

        Does any one have any experience with the following DLL ? (WorldClient.dll)

Yesterday we had some network issues ... the ksoftirqd_CPU0 and ksoftirqd_CPU1 process where using all the CPU. By
stopping squid the problem was solved ... I am assuming that a user went to a site causing some kind of network DOS.

Anyways I noticed in the log file that a large amount of request have been going to WorldClient.dll ? According to the
user ... it is for webmail access ?

The problem I have is the last DLL we blocked was gateway.dll to block MSN ... so does any body know if this DLL is for
webmail only or could anything be run over it ?

Thanks

--
Michael Gale
Network Administrator