Re: [squid-users] WorldClient.dll ???

From: Klodian Hima <khima@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 18:19:42 +0200

Hi Michael,

"WorldClient.dll" is the file of the WEB mail of MDaemon mail server (
http://www.altn.com/Default.asp ). This is the logging page of the mail
server and everithing else in the mail server is accesed throught this file.
This explain way it is accesed a lot of times.
In the other side, you can never say if this name "WorldClient.dll" is used
or not for any other purposes.

Rg,
Klodi.