AW: [squid-users] a good html report script ?

From: <Lilian.Gix@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 14:47:59 +0200

Hi,

Me, I use calamaris

L.G.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: johon Doe [mailto:johond@yahoo.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 12. August 2004 13:26
An: squid-users@squid-cache.org
Betreff: [squid-users] a good html report script ?

Hi, anyone could advices me a good html report script ?

I have a lan and I need of know how many MB each users does, how many MB of
real traffic and cache content.
So I tryed Sarg and Srg but they give me different values!
For example I have a user with about 60 MB of traffic but srg say 60% in
cache but sarg say 20% in cache, one say 57 MB of traffic and the other say
63.. ?!?
I need of a reliable report script.
Thx for any advices.
Johon.