[squid-users] squidGuard

From: Michael Gale <michael.gale@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 05:43:36 -0600

Hello,

        We have upgraded to squid 2.5 stable 6 and I have to say that I am still very impressed with squid. I have been using
it for about 3 years now.

The amount of control is great as I love to add in ACL's :)

Any ways I plan on adding in SquidGuard soon and from what I have read from the list it seems painless and does not hurt
performance. What I would like to know is how does it compare to DansGuardian with regards to filtering ability ? Also
would I still need to install adzapper.sourceforge.net and if so which redirector should get hit first ?

Thanks -- keep up the great work.

--
Michael Gale
Network Administrator