RE: [squid-users] squidGuard

From: Angela Burrell <angela@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 17:00:20 -0400

Michael,

SquidGuard and DansGuardian work differently. SquidGuard uses a static list
of categorised "blocked" sites, whereas DansGuardian is a dynamic content
filter.

I use SquidGuard, but have not used DansGuardian. SquidGuard (for me) has
been easy to set up and run, and whatever hangups you might get are answered
on the website or you can get help here. I like that I can add whatever
sites I want to SquidGuard in addition to it coming with a predefined
"blacklist".

Hope this helps

-AB