Fw: [squid-users] Multiple Internal WebServers.

From: Nestor Felippe <nestor.felippe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:50:46 +0200

I think I have the same problem.
I have a small hometwork connected in ADSL through an ordinary
router+firewall.
In this network I have a windows 2000 server (fixed internal ip
192.168.0.10)
 and a Windows XP workstation (DHCP).
This router points the port 80 to windows 2000.
 I Installed recently a new work station RedHat 9 (fixed internal ip
192.168.0.11).
The problem that I am facing is the following: Now I have two Web Server
running in the same network and it would like both responding to port 80. I
also have 4 virtual web sites defined in Win2K (www.no-ip.com) and it would
like to transfer two of them to RedHat.

How would I have to configure Squid to solve this problem?

I realy appreciate any help.