[squid-users] help on squid proxy

From: <subramanyan_m@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 09:24:47 +0600 (IST)

Hi ,

i am trying to use the squid proxy / cache server in my setup .
I want to know whether the squid server can cache windows media files
(wmv,asf) so that when a client makes a http request for a media file , it is
served from the cache instead of the origin server .
i tried looking for the same info over the net , i could not get much info,

i appretiate it if someone can provide me with some info on the same .

Is it also possible to cache mms / stream requests , either on mms or rtsp
protocols ?

hoping to hear from u soon ,

regards
Subramanyan M