RE: [squid-users] SSL and Reverse Proxy

From: Brad Taylor <btaylor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 17:27:53 -0400

I updated my Squid install with the SSL update.
I'm still having trouble getting this to work. Here is what I have.

http_port 80
httpd_accel_host 192.168.60.100 (SSL web server)
httpd_accel_port 80 the web site at the page will redirect the SSL to
port 443
httpd_accel_single host on
httpd_accel_with_proxy on
httpd_accel_uses_host_header off

https_port 433 cert=/path/cert.pem
sslproxy_client_certifacate /path/cert.pem

http_access allow all

Even though I use the IP address of squid I'm sent to the origin server
(192.168.60.100)

What am I doing wrong?