[squid-users] per-socket options?

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 12:18:16 +0200

Hello,

is there anyu possibility to use per-socket options, so that they would
depend on which socket did the request come?

what I'd use, is to enable-disable sending X-Forwarded-For when client
uses one port, disabling it on other port.

Another possibility would be to use content filtering on one port, while
not filtering on another port, everything with one http proxy...

42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.