[squid-users] AUP page

From: Alexandre Ghisoli <alexandre.ghisoli@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 11:42:52 +0200

Hi there,

/squid 2.5stable6/

I've read archives about how to force users to accept AUP before
surfing.
There is how I plan to do it :

- Users must authenticate with LDAP
- after that, if not accepted, accept AUP
- free surf.

So, for that I've wrote :

- a perl cgi script, called from deny_info, that print AUP and a small
  form that user must accept.
  Then, I put Client IP and time on a database, to save last time this
  IP address has accepted AUP.

- a external perl authenticator that check IP / Time from DB to see if
  user can surf.

This is working perfectly.

Now, I want to change the key (IP address) and use auth, username. But,
deny_info can't use %l or something else.
In particular I've read this post :
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=squid-users&m=107783383421799&w=4

To try modifying errorpage.c, but I cannot see how it's working for
deny_info url rewrite.

Could you help me ?

Many thanks

--