[squid-users] Cache Microsoft Downloads

From: Lucas, David <David.Lucas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 13:27:11 -0400

Hello All,

I'm sorry it this was asked already, I looked in the archives but didn't
see anything. I'm running squid 2.5 on RedHat AS 3.0. We're currently
using squid as a way to limit users to Microsoft only - this seems to
work pretty well. What I would like to make sure is happening is that
the all Microsoft downloads are cached. Is this possible?? I know that
Microsoft makes it very difficult because of all the domains that they
have running Windows Update. If anyone has any suggestions on how I may
go about doing this it'll help me greatly.

Thanks in advance.

Dave

David J. Lucas
UNH Telecommunications
Phone: (603) 862-4455
GSDLN and NEAT Customers Dial (603) 862-VIEW