Re: [squid-users] running 2 squid's at the same time

From: Rob Freeman <jagaholic@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 13:25:06 -0500

I am mainly just wanting squid to listen on 2 different ports with 2
differnt types of configs. 1 allowing all access, but logging where
the users are going. The 2nd is limited access to the net. I have
the 2nd one setup, but I can not get the first option working.

I did see where you could have multiple instance of squid running with
2 different config files. Would it be best to install squid from
source and install the 2nd one that way?