[squid-users] Disk Space over limit

From: Eswari sharma <eswaris@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 20:05:27 -0700

 Hi all,

>This may be seen if swap.state has been corrupted. Such corruption can
>occur on unexpected system shutdowns (power failure, kernel panic etc).
>Try the following:
>1. Shut down squid.
>2. Remove the swap.state files from your cache directories.
>3. Start Squid again. It will slowly rebuild swap.state from the cache
files.

After clearing swap.state it rebuild swap and when I see cache log it shows
/cache1[clean] and /cache2[clean] and "Ready to server request "but when I
check access.log it doesnt update..and at the same time it doesnt server.it
struck up...

Please help me...What shall I do further ?

Thanks and regards,
eswari