Re: [squid-users] Archives

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:26:19 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004, Matt wrote:

> Whats wrong with archives? Most of time they refuse to load for last couple
> of days.
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/squid-users@squid-cache.org/

Havent had any trouble accessing the MARC archives which is what I usually
use when looking into the mail archives of Squid or other mailinglists.

As all the archives except for the squid-cache.org one is run by other
people we have a little knowledge of what is going on at their sites, but
it does indeed seem like www.mail-archive.com is down at the moment. This
is why we have more than one archive ;-)