RE: [squid-users] can my isp see sites i visitied if i am using p roxy?

From: Chris Perreault <Chris.Perreault@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 06:57:49 -0400

I was thinking the same thing, and was going to say, if you do "evil"
things, Evil, then there's a good chance you're asking for trouble:) Even if
your IP address is hidden behind squid, and squid is not at the ISP but at
your company or house, if something is going on, they'll trace it to the
owner of the squid box and start asking them questions, who then in turn
will do their own checking of logs and try to locate the offender.

Chris