Re: [squid-users] Patch Submission -- Header Manipulation (CC'd to squid-dev)

From: Roberto Puertas Lorenzo <rpl55@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 09:55:56 +0200

Matt Benjamin wrote:

> Dear Squid Folk,
>
> I've implemented a mechamism to arbitrarily add/change/delete headers,
> using an extension to the existing redirect_program helper application.

I have a doubt about your patch:

¿Is the redirector called to procress the response when
redirect_headers is non-zero? That is ¿Can this extension process
reponse headers also or only request header?

Pd.: Yes, I know, calling a "old-fashioned" redirector to process a
response header is a nonsense but turns potentially useful when
header-processing is involved.

Thanks in advance.