Re: [squid-users] How to retreve upload and download separately from access.log

From: <rakesh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 05:15:50 -0500

Thanks once again Henrik

I have applied the patch with (patch -p1 < ./filename)

No error occurred when patch was applied.

After then I compiled squid, following the specifications

It was successfully compiled and installed.

I created a new logformat by just appending %>sb to the old string.

When I started Squid it gives following error.

FATAL: Cant parse configuration token: '%>sb'

What should I do now..?

Regards

Rakesh