[squid-users] How to retreve upload and download separately from access.log

From: Rakesh Kumar Pant <rakesh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 17:41:40 +0530

I am using Squid 2.5 (STABLE 1) on Red Hat Linux-9

I want to view separate Upload(i.e length of Data sent out of the network)
and Download(i.e length of Data received ) Details for each host.
Is it possible to fetch such information from access.log ?

if yes then how can i do it. ?

if not the what are the other ways to determine the length of upload and
download data ?

do i have to make changes to the firewall(IP TABLES) or some other thing in
the squid.conf file ?

If anyone can help me i shall be highly obliged.

Sorry for mistakes

Regards
Rakesh Pant