[squid-users] Squid and OWA using SSL

From: Discussion Lists <discussions@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 21:20:20 -0700

Hi all,
I have tried to search for a solution on this, and either I missed it,
or it just isn't out there. I need to set up a redirector for OWA using
Squid, but here are some details:

1. Users from the Internet need to connect using SSL (this is a must).
2. The connection needs to be redirected back to the Exchange server
using normal http.

Wanted to check if anyone has done this, and if so, how? Also, is there
a how-to out there that describes how to do this specifc thing? Or else
how to redirect SSL connections back as http coonections? I can
probably figure out the rest from there.

Thanks,
Mark