Re: [squid-users] Squid and OWA using SSL

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 08:14:48 +0200

On 04.09 21:20, Discussion Lists wrote:
> I have tried to search for a solution on this, and either I missed it,
> or it just isn't out there. I need to set up a redirector for OWA using
> Squid, but here are some details:
>
> 1. Users from the Internet need to connect using SSL (this is a must).
> 2. The connection needs to be redirected back to the Exchange server
> using normal http.
>
> Wanted to check if anyone has done this, and if so, how? Also, is there
> a how-to out there that describes how to do this specifc thing? Or else
> how to redirect SSL connections back as http coonections? I can
> probably figure out the rest from there.

I've tried to do this, but there's one problem: the shitty exchange
returns <BASE HREF="exchange.host.name/exchange/"> tag in the generated
HTML, so you'll need set up the same hostname visible from internal
network and from external.

the rest should work using squid as https acceletator.

Fucking windows! Bring Bill Gates! (Southpark the movie)