Re: [squid-users] ip_wccp - compiled, still not working.. help...

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 13:49:41 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004, [iso-8859-1] Mark Tinka wrote:

> 4. i enabled wccp on Router B's eth0/1 interface with
> command 'ip wccp web-cache redirect in', since the
> cache is on this segment, but it didn't work..

I am not at all familiar with IOS configuration, but from what I remember
you have to enable WCCP on the interface the traffic is leaving the router
if interception is not enabled..

Then if there is traffic leaving the router in this direction which should
not be redirected you need ACL lists to limit the interception.

But check your Cisco WCCP documentation to be sure on where/how this
should be done.