Re: [squid-users] ip_wccp - compiled, still not working.. help...

From: Mark Tinka <aknit44@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 13:14:55 +0100 (BST)

 --- Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org> wrote:

> I am not at all familiar with IOS configuration, but
> from what I remember
> you have to enable WCCP on the interface the traffic
> is leaving the router
> if interception is not enabled..

i've done a new test.. i configured 'ip wccp web-cache
redirect out' on Router B's fa0/1 interface (outgoing
to my border router)...

i have an ACL that denies the cache (and my internal
web servers).. the rest of the ACL explicitly permits
my networks to/from outside/inside my network...

looking at 'sh ip wccp', packets are getting
redirected.. looking at the ACL, my permitted networks
are matching redirections as per wccp, but looking at
/var/log/squid/access.log on my cache box, nothing
appears... yet my ACL and wccp show matches for
redirection..

any hints... thanks..

Mark.