[squid-users] Bad Requests

From: Scott Phalen <scott@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 09:29:31 -0500

I have done some searching and can't find a resolution to my current issue.

I am running Linux RedHat AS2.1 on a dell poweredge 650, 2gig of ram, plenty
of storage. Squid is configured to accept requests via WCCP and forwards to
DansGuardian then out to the internet.

The issue is on certain sites, e.g. carsoup.com, Vikings.com, ebay.com the
users will get a "bad request" or "page can't be displayed" when attempting
to visit the site. I go around squid and the page loads fine. Anyone have
an idea of a setting(s) I can check or modify to stop this?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Regards,
Scott