Re: [squid-users] poor performance of squid..squid wccp

From: Eswari sharma <eswaris@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 15:56:34 -0700

Mark wrote :
> > All the four cache servers runs same version of
> > squid ,wccp and kernel. I
> > think becos of this broken connection(connection
> > time between rounter and
> > cache ) cache servers are perfoming slow.
> > Hope to get valuable suggestion and expertise to
> > solve this wccp issue ,
>
> have you tried running a later/other version of IOS?
> IOS has been known to be broken with wccp.. i am
> currently suffering the same problem..
>
> what IOS version are you running on the router?

I am running of router7206 IOS version is 12.2 . All my cache servers are
running on round-robin through the router.
All cache server has same kernel,squid and wccp version. I didnt try the
later/other versions of IOS becos I am wondering how the same router IOS
act differently with all of its cache servers having same software
configuration .

Hope to get better solution for this.

Thnks & rgrds
eswari