[squid-users] wccp connection broken frequently with router

From: Eswari sharma <eswaris@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 18:43:44 -0700

Hi all,
I am running of router7206 IOS Version 12.2(12a), . All my 4 cache servers
have same kernel, squid and wccp version
running on round-robin through the router. One of my cache server with
router connection is good but other cache servers with router frequently
disconneted (connection time in wccp router). Because of this disconnect
problem our cache servers are performing slow.

Can anyone shed light on this connection problem ,

Thanks in advance,
rgrds,
eswari