RE: [squid-users] Re: ftp in & out with squid

From: Cédric Petter <cedric.petter@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 13:10:08 +0200

I wrote something wrong
The problem is only when I come from Internet and want to connect to my FTP
servers.

I have try with IE, FTP Expert and DOS

But nothing works.

The message under IE, if the FTP passif is activate

FTP Session has been interrupt

And no FTP passif :

TTL is up

How can i do ??
I need my ftp servers outside my house!!

Cédric Petter
cedric.petter@bluewin.ch