Re: [squid-users] How Can I do that?

From: Richard <snwbrd@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:05:22 +1000

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 16:43:12 -0700, Tomás Rodriguez Orta
<admin@selecmar.transnet.cu> wrote:
> Hello Friends.
>
> I have a doubt with the squid proxy, I want to doing that my squid proxy
> don´t ask the user and passwrd when any user want to load the web sitie
> http://intranet or our web sitie http://webselecmar

There is a whole rection on ACLS in the squid FAQ:
http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ.html

The easiest way is to add a ACL something like this one that we use
this is using a TXT file to hold the sites we want to allow for
anyone:

acl INTRANET dstdomain "/usr/local/etc/INTRANET"

And then make sure this line is above the line where you authenticate
users for web access

http_access allow INTRANET

The FAQ will tell you a lot more in a lot more detail.