Re: [squid-users] Content checking ...

From: Richard <snwbrd@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:08:14 +1000

Content checking? hrmm did they give you any other information?
do you run squidgaurd or any other type of content filtering software?
or are they reffering to something else? is it possible they are
trying to tunnel the connection via SQUID and something sort of
content checking or filtering is detecting and stopping the tunneling?
just throwing iedas around...