Re: [squid-users] chroot of Squid

From: Richard <snwbrd@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:11:58 +1000

Hi,

I do not have a HOWTO but maybe I could contribute one? ive never
written any HOWTO's for squid but id be happy to take it on as I have
setup squid in chroot many times under solaris/linux, let me know if
you need a hand with anything specific and if no one else has written
one maybe ill start ;) BTW who would I submit it to?

Regards,
Richard